To the Calvary Cemetery community,
Out of deep concern for the safety and well-being of all during the COVID-19 outbreak, the following policies have been put into action effective immediately:
– During this time we would prefer scheduled office appointments. Phone and E-mail appointments are available as well.
– We will limit large gatherings in our office building to 10 people or less. Sales appointments will be limited to 4 people or less.
– If you have a fever, dry cough, or shortness of breath, please do not enter the main office. Please call (937) 293-1221 and we would be happy to assist you over the phone.
– Public Masses and Prayer Services in the St. Henry Chapel will not be available until further notice; Graveside prayers only.
– ALL FUNERALS WILL PROCEED AS SCHEDULED. OUR GATES WILL REMAIN OPEN FROM 7AM-7:30PM FOR VISITATION.
We are praying for the health, safety, and speedy recovery for all affected by COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience during this difficult time. As always, our staff, management, and trustees, stand ready to serve and assist you to the very best of our abilities.
THE CALVARY CEMETERY ASSOCIATION